Prowrite Writing Services is delighted to introduce our new division Prowrite Lockdown Video, a fast, convenient and professional way to keep in touch with your customers and clients. Conceived as a marketing tool in the age of Covid-19, our team offers bespoke, creative video-messaging without leaving your home or workplace.
Location Shoot Vlog Style
July and August 2020 specials:
- 25% Off Remote Shoot Video: Was R4,000.00 now R3,000.00 per video
- 15% Off Location Shoot Video: Was R6,000.00, now R5,100.00 per video
Retainer discounts for two months:
- 20% Off for weekly recurring videos (R2,400.00/Remote Shoot Video | R4,080.00/Location Shoot Video)
- 10% Off for monthly recurring videos (R2,700.00/Remote Shoot Video | R4,590.00/Location Shoot Video)
How it works
1. You spend an hour briefing one of our writers via Zoom. A guide script will be sent to you ahead of the shoot.
2. Choose one of our packages below:
- Remote Shoot: We take 30 min to do a tech set up of your shoot (lighting, framing, settings). We then direct you via Zoom while you film yourself on your smartphone or camera.
- Location Shoot: Our trained camera operator comes to your place of business and handles the filming while live-streaming the camera feed to the rest of the team via Zoom.
- Complex video production options: We will design video newsletters based on your brief. These may include interviews, humour, special guests – it is your call.
3. Your footage is edited using the best takes from the shoot. We add all relevant information, straplines, contact details and your branding. We apply colour correction and grades.
4. We deliver your final video via Google Drive, optimised for social media distribution. Should you want it widely distributed, we will post the video on Youtube and Facebook for you to share.
Suzanne Brenner worked at SABC TV as a senior TV producer on various magazine programmes for 9 years, and as a freelance writer and producer on SABC TV3’s newsdesk for five years. Prior to working at the SABC, she was an editor and journalist in print media for more than a decade.
Conley van der Westhuizen is an experienced freelance cameraman and sound recordist. He studied at SAE Institute in the UK and also in Byron Bay, Australia. He has been a regular crew member on US Survivor for the past seven years.