Prowrite Writing Services is delighted to introduce our new division Prowrite Lockdown Video, a fast, convenient and professional way to keep in touch with your customers and clients. Conceived as a marketing tool in the age of Covid-19, our team offers bespoke, creative video-messaging without leaving your home or workplace.
Location Shoot Vlog Style
Same-day turnaround videos…
Our July and August 2020 specials have come to an end but talk to us about what you can afford to spend, and we’ll see how we can accommodate you.
We still offer same-day turnaround videos or otherwise, we will work at your pace – it’s your call.
How same-day turnaround works…
- Same-day turnaround videos are 11/2 minutes maximum.
- You have an hour to brief one of our writers via Zoom. A guide script will be sent to you ahead of the shoot.
- There are two options for same-day videos – a remote shoot or a location shoot, providing you are in easy range of our cameraman.
- For the same-day remote shoot, we take 30 minutes to assist you with a tech set up of your shoot (lighting, framing, settings). We then direct you via Zoom, while you film yourself on your smartphone or camera.
- For the same-day location shoot, our trained camera operator comes to your place of business and films a simple scenario while live-streaming the camera feed to the rest of the team via Zoom.
- Your footage is edited by our expert using the best takes from the shoot. We add all relevant information, straplines, contact details and your branding. We apply colour correction and grades.
- We deliver your final video via Google Drive, optimised for social media distribution. Should you want it widely distributed, we will post the video on Youtube and Facebook for you to share.
Complex video productions
We will design video newsletters or any other kinds of productions of any length, based on your brief. These may include interviews, humour, special guests, multi-camera-shoots – it is up to you. We also offer voice-overs to complete the pro-feel.
Suzanne Brenner worked at SABC TV as a senior TV producer on various magazine programmes for 9 years, and as a freelance writer and producer on SABC TV3’s newsdesk for five years. Prior to working at the SABC, she was an editor and journalist in print media for more than a decade.
Conley van der Westhuizen is an experienced freelance cameraman and sound recordist. He studied at SAE Institute in the UK and also in Byron Bay, Australia. He has been a regular crew member on US Survivor for the past seven years.